and about this time raider13 chimes in with an Obama isgod post.
is this guy the next JFK? and only a matter of time before he gets assassinated in office?
I've really got my fingers crossed that on election night the whole world gets shocked and McCain wins..
I really don't want to see my dads business, and other businesses go down the drain with this dumb f*cks plans..
God save us all....
and about this time raider13 chimes in with an Obama isgod post.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Darn, I was just about to say...about this time dick_vitale, Pvvikefan, BWC, Milk chime in with R13 is dumb.
I think so, and within the first year.
if it happens, and Joe Biden were to take over.. think we may see the old Joe Biden, the one with the big mouth, straight talker? not the one who's backtracked everything he said in the democratic nominee debates?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think so, and within the first year. </div></div>
while i can also see that as possible.......im not sure it gets any better from there
biden and pelosi move up the ladder![]()
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I dont know, I think there will definitely be some attempts. But I think the security will be so heightened around him it will be more difficult than it ever as been.
Actually I can see him being a LBJ type.
Mark it down. Give it a year and it will happen. Anybody who is all about change gets a bullet in the head, that is just how it goes.
And the whole black thing doesn't help any. Add on to that "terrorist" "socialist" "muslim"...Yeah, he's gonna get it.
R13 is dumb
Sorry i was late [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks